• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condition for Bar is UP (Green)

I have a few conditions that I like to meet:

low(0)> low(-1) &&
    high(0)<high(-1) &&

got these running nice

what I want is bar at close at (0) has to be UP.

Whats the code for this???

I got 4 scripts running nice...still got one working on.

Came along way in the last 7 months
    thanks

PATRADER
    close(0)>open(0)
    Alex

Comment

Thanks

I tried that and it seems to work last week, but when the bar barely moves up and down and the close price= open price then I dont get an alert even if the bar is green??, thats okay on almost all cases becasue I wouldnt use it anyways. (would close>=open) fix that problem

I tried combining all my scripts but one doesnt work....The last one. If the last one is in condition and alerts me then the fist condition 1 doesnt work. If I remove the last condition and action then the first one works. If I run all 4 scripts alone the all work.

I know its hard to fix without the scripts

I'll keep on trying....I'm at work. When I get home I will upload my scripts and then all combined (maybe someone else can benefit from them) they work very well for me.

I appreciate all your help...you do good work and fast at that. Esignal is going to a product I will be using for a long time. Been using it for a year now, doing script writting (or should I say trying) last 6-7 months when time permits.

Comment

PATRADER
        Thank you for the compliment and you are most welcome
        Assuming that the condition of the Close being equal to the Open also meets your requirements then you can use close(0)>=open(0)
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X