Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone help with the SetBar Command?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone help with the SetBar Command?

I am trying to change the color on a previous bar on a historgram. From everything I can find it looks like I should use the SetBar to reference the bar than change the color. Can't get it to work or get any help on it.

I also could not Post a message to the EFS Reference Guide Forum. Does not show me the last messages from April but the last one I see is from March? Can anyone else post to it?

Esignal's online chat doesn't have any answers and help emails tell me to post to this forum?

Is there any one can help??

Thanks,
    Duster

Hello Duster,

You can find a detailed description and code examples of the setBar() function in our new EFS Help Center & Library. Please go to the EFS Function Reference folder and click on "setBar()" listed on the Data Access Functions page.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks for getting the help page fixed.

Duster

Comment

I think there's a bug in the setBar function

setBar() doesn't work the way the documentation indicates. Or.. maybe I'm misunderstanding something. For example: I call setBar @ 12:30 with an index of -1 and a value of 1 in order to set the previous bar. The bar @ 12:28 is set -- two bars previous, not one. This occurs when an efs is used for historical charts.

But, when I apply a script that calls setBar for live incoming data, the function works the way it's supposed to.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X