Problem with calling addLibrary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with calling addLibrary

Please help me understand this problem I'm running across in calling addLibraries. In the attached efs, I am calling two addLibrary functions, one BlauStudies and the other amStudies.
    I am trying to extract values for DSStoch/DSig and for amZlag,
    however, I get null values for DSStoch. I can get DSStoch values only if I eliminate the other amLibrary. Can I not call two different Libraries at the same time ? I am plotting 2 Mov. avgs in a Offset Series on the chart. Oviously, since there are null values for DSStoch, there is no color plot either. DebugPrint is on line 164.

I am extracting values for PDI and NDI also. I have included them
    under bInit . Is this neccessary/efficient way to do this and then use .getValue(0) to get thier values, or, to not include them under bInit?

Thanks for helping in advance!!!

angelo
    Attached Files
    ang.

angelo
    As far as I can see the efs is working (see enclosed image).
    Try downloading both libraries again and see if that fixes the issue
    Alex

Comment

angelo

I am extracting values for PDI and NDI also. I have included them
      under bInit . Is this neccessary/efficient way to do this and then use .getValue(0) to get thier values, or, to not include them under bInit?
      It is more efficient to do it the way you have it ie intializing the studies in the bInit routine and then retrieving the values using the .getValue() method
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex for your quick response. I downloaded the Library files again as you suggested, and this solved the problem. !

Thanking you and the other moderators for the on-going help you provide us with!

ang
        ang.

Comment

ang
          Glad to hear that resolved the issue and you are most welcome
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X