multiple RSI in same chart window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple RSI in same chart window

I made an attempt to modify the Linear Regression Pop UP to make a RSI Pop UP... of course, there is an error and I don't have a clue.

Code Attached.

For the record, I will want a Bollinger Band PopUp and a EMA(150) PopUP, also.
    Attached Files

multiple RSI in same chart window

I would like to display RSI(2) and RSI(3) in the same window and have an PopUp/Alert when the two cross.

Is this possible?

Comment

Hi,
      I've quickly created this formula for you - you can go into the Formula Wizard and change anything if needed (TOOLS - FORMULA WIZARD - OPEN FORMULA - RSI XOVER)

Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Avery

I made an attempt to modify the Linear Regression Pop UP to make a RSI Pop UP... of course, there is an error and I don't have a clue.

That formula is a bit of a mess (no offense).
        What is it you are trying to do? Reason I ask is because it seems you are setting consitions based on price crossing RSI which is not possible.
        Lay down the conditions and the parameters for the formula and then we can probably create it with the Wizard.

Alex

Comment

RSI POP UP

Hey Guys,

I am getting better at this.

But the problem with this one is , it doesn't display in it's own window.

Has to be an easy fix!

File Attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Avery
            Line13 needs to be setPriceStudy(false); otherwise you are telling it to plot in the same pane as prices.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X