Esignal EFS Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal EFS Crash

I have a formula that calls 3 EFSexternal and it works fine except it seems to take lots of power to run . that EFS calls for Stochatic, MACD, and ADXDM and based on the crossing over of all 3 a signal is given.

so due to the high demand on the computer i tried to write this new one here enclosed which would have the 3 indicators within and I ddont know what is wrong but every time I ask to see if there is errors the whole Esignal crash and sends a crash report

could somebody tell me what is wrong with this EFS its not even finished yet
    Attached Files

richbois
    The crash appears to be caused by the following group of FunctionParameters that were set up incorrectly
    PHP Code:
    var fp6 = new FunctionParameter("K"FunctionParameter.NUMBER);
    fp1.setLowerLimit(1);  
    fp1.setDefault(14); //Edit this value to set a new default

var fp7 = new FunctionParameter("Fast"FunctionParameter.NUMBER);
    fp2.setLowerLimit(1); 
    fp2.setDefault(3); //Edit this value to set a new default

var fp8 = new FunctionParameter("Slow"FunctionParameter.NUMBER);
    fp3.setLowerLimit(1); 
    fp3.setDefault(4); //Edit this value to set a new default 
    Notice that the variable names used in the methods are not the same as those of the corresponding FunctionParameter.
    For example you declare var fp6 = new FunctionParameter() and then use fp1.setLowerLimit() as the method instead of fp6.setLowerLimit()
    Also the names used as the parameters of fp7 and fp8 i.e. "Fast" and "Slow" are already assigned to fp1 and fp2 so you will need to name them differently. You will also need to rename these parameters in the main() definition
    Lastly you have 2 FunctionParameters set with the same variable name i.e fp5
    Alex

Comment

wow I guess I need to be more carefull with copy and paste

thank you Alexis

Comment

Working...
      X