Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to retrieve futures settlement price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to retrieve futures settlement price?

In esignal 8.0, the official settlement price of the most recent trading session for each futures contract is added. How to retrieve that information from EFS?

Where is the newest downloadable chm file of eSignal EFS2? The size of the one I found is 211KB and was created 06/17/06.

clearpicks

In esignal 8.0, the official settlement price of the most recent trading session for each futures contract is added. How to retrieve that information from EFS?
    You can get that by retrieving the Close of the prior daily bar (see image)

Where is the newest downloadable chm file of eSignal EFS2? The size of the one I found is 211KB and was created 06/17/06.
    Are you sure about 06/17/06? We are still in May 2006. As far as I know the last one posted by Chris is Rev 01/14/2006 and is available in his Specialty Scripts group in FileShare
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thank you. The one I found is the one you mentioned. I wrote the wrong date in my previous post. Sorry for the mistake.

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      clearpicks

You can get that by retrieving the Close of the prior daily bar (see image)

Are you sure about 06/17/06? We are still in May 2006.
      As far as I know the last one posted by Chris is Rev 01/14/2006 and is available in his Specialty Scripts group in FileShare
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X