Rsi question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsi question

Hi! I wonder what code i should write to make esignal draw 25 rsi lines from 5-30 in the same chart?

Like a rainbow band but with rsi..

Thanks!

Hi here it is. This was kind of fun to write, really...so simple!

There is one odd thing, I would expect there to be greater color change for each RSI line drawn...but for some reason the G and B values don't seem to change. If anyone can tell what what I am doing wrong I would appreciate it!

Garth
    Attached Files
    Garth

Comment

G and B values?

I dont see any G or B? Am I missing something obvious?

Comment

Hi David,

Its just me not being clear. G and B of RGB fame (red, green, blue).

In theory the statement:

SetDefaultFgColor(Color.RGB((i+180),(i*10),(i*10)) , i);

Should increment the R value a small amount for each new value of i (and indeed that looks like it is working), and should increase the G and B value by a factor of 10 for each new i (which doesn't look like it is happening for some reason).

Garth
        Garth

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your answers! It seems esignal works very slow when using such a formula. If i would use 5 of the same but for compq, spx and some more, then it would slow down BAD, right?

I also use Amibroker and there it works fine. I just wanted to know if i do anything wrong or if i can forget about esignal when using these indicators.

Thanks!!

Comment

Well, for me it run's ok...but if it seems to run slowly on your computer, or if it seems to use a lot of CPU...then yes I would guess that the more you add the worse things would get.

Garth
            Garth

Comment

Working...
            X