When I loaded my new EFS...all my formulas disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I loaded my new EFS...all my formulas disappeared

I have just started using the E-Singal 8.0, and am using some EFS scripts that were provided for me. When I added them to the formulas list, all my formulas, including the standard formulas in E-Signal ceased to be accessible.

I have reloaded E-Signal after removing it via Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP, and have even tried to identify the .ini files that supposedly cause these formulas to stop appearing in the Formulas window, but now, I cannot even find those files!

This is very frustrating as I have done nothing prior to that to cause all the formulas to disappear from the folders within E-Signal. They still reside within the Program Files, but I cannot access them from E-Signal 8.0 when I am running it.

What is the problem now? Secondly, is there not a fix for this that E-Signal can perform to keep this from happening? I hate wasting precious time trying to fix files all the time. I prefer trading to being a computer scientist without a degree.

Thanks for your help.
    buffalotrader100

dbuffalo
    Are you sure you installed over the prior version and not in a new folder?
    A simple way to check this is to run a search on your computer for the file winsig.exe. If you find two copies of it then you have installed version 8.0 in a separate folder and all your efs are in the folder of the previous installation
    Alex

Comment

dbuffalo
      See also this and this thread on a similar issue
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X