Directional Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directional Movement

I have a 5 minute chart es #f with Directional Movement(13,8). Is there a way to add a one minute ADX to this indicator?

rt704
    To do that you would use the inv() function to pass the interval to the adx() study (see the respective links for the complete syntax)
    var myStudy = adx(13, 8, inv(1));
    Alex

Comment

I do not understand what that means.

Comment

rt704
        The example I provided is how the adx() function would need to be written in an efs to compute the study using 1 minute data.
        Alex

Comment

Alexis,
          I appreciate your assistance but how do I add that to my chart?
          Rich

Comment

rt704
            You need to write an efs to do that which you then can add to your chart.
            If you are unfamiliar with programming in efs and are interested in learning then you may want to start by reviwing the JavaScript for EFS video series. That will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
            If instead you are not interested in learning efs or don't have the time you may want to review the FAQ: How can I get my custom study built?
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X