Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with drawing lines

Hello.

It seems that all of the links that my script is drawing are being drawed in the end (right side) of the screen, instead of the right x,y spots.

I even downloaded the example script available on the efs help central, and run it in my esignal (without any change), and again the lines are in the right side of the screen instead where they should be.

I'm using esignal version 8.

Anyone one have an idea what could be the problem ?

Re: Problem with drawing lines

Originally posted by shoko
    Hello.

It seems that all of the links that my script is drawing are being drawed in the end (right side) of the screen, instead of the right x,y spots.

I even downloaded the example script available on the efs help central, and run it in my esignal (without any change), and again the lines are in the right side of the screen instead where they should be.

I'm using esignal version 8.

Anyone one have an idea what could be the problem ?
    When i wrote links i ment lines ofcurse.

Comment

shoko
      Which sample script are you referring to? You may want to provide the link.
      Also you may want to post an image illustrating the problem and provide further details such as the symbol and interval you are using.
      Alex

Comment

Hey.

Example forumla that doesn't work right for me is :

(it's being linked for the graphics guide in the efs central).

I couldn't attached the image because it was too big, so i upload it to another place :

Thanks

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
        shoko
        Which sample script are you referring to? You may want to provide the link.
        Also you may want to post an image illustrating the problem and provide further details such as the symbol and interval you are using.
        Alex
        Last edited by shoko; 07-14-2006, 03:25 PM.

Comment

shoko
          As far as I can see that formula is working correctly ie.it is drawing the 5 most recent trendlines based on pivots high and pivots low. FYI that formula is intended as a supporting example for the Guide to Developing EFS Graphics where you can find the complete description of what it is supposed to do.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X