Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Shade Color in Mel's LR, Please

Hello,
    I'm trying to establish a different shade color between the upper 2 lines and the lower 2 lines of Mel's LR. I just can't seem to come up with right combination in the shade formula to do this. Can you help, please?
    Thank you.
    Diane
    Attached Files

Diane
    To find the required RGB values use the RGB Color Calculator that is available in the Specialty Scripts group in FileShare
    Alex

Comment

Good Morning, Alex,
      Thanks so much for your reply. I'm so sorry I didn't make my request clear. I know how to determine colors. I just can't figure out how to change the color for only the distance between the upper 2 lines of the LR and for the distance between bottom 2 lines. The shade formula I have in the study will only give me a shade for the total distance - between the upper and the lower lines. I can't figure out how to adjust the formula. Thank you.
      Diane

Comment

Diane
        The easiest solution is to overlay a second set of lines of a different color in between the inner regression lines. To do that insert the code shown below right after line 155 of the script and replace the color value with one of your choice (result is shown below)
        Alex

PHP Code:
        drawLineRelative(-j, (B2 +(A2*j)) - (nLRstdev1*vStDev), -j, (B2+(A2*j))  + (nLRstdev1*vStDev), 

PS_SOLID12Color.yellow"2shade"+j); 

Comment

Thank you, Alex! That's exactly what I was trying to do! As always, I appreciate your help so very much. Have a good day.
          Diane

Comment

Diane
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X