MA Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA Studies

Is there any way I can call the MAStudies from my VB application through Desktop API? Or any EFS without a need for rewritting the formulas?

If not where can I get the formula's for variuos MA's? I have the book "Technical Analysis from A to Z" and I have also visited the Investopia.com, but I like to know what formula or weights does eSignal use for WMA?

Thank you

Bz

This is not possible with the Desktop API. Will forward this thread to the EFS forum.

Comment

Ben

If not where can I get the formula's for variuos MA's? I have the book "Technical Analysis from A to Z" and I have also visited the Investopia.com, but I like to know what formula or weights does eSignal use for WMA?
      You can find those formulas in the Formulas-> Library folder in eSignal
      Alex

Comment

There are a lot of formulas but you do not see one for WMA (weighted MA) it takes several multipliers and I am wondering what multipliers eSignal uses. There are several books that do talk about it and give a sample.

Also if I change my subscriptionn I can gain access to built in studies through API?

Bz

Comment

Ben
          I am attaching a wma formula that was provided by eSignal in prior versions.
          As to your second question I believe Anthony Chan has already replied to that
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the file.

Comment

Ben
              My pleasure
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X