Calling another EFS within a script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling another EFS within a script

Can you have esignal load another study on to a chart from one study? Sort of like a module?

I'm testing with EMACROSSOVER.EFS (auto mated trading efs) but in order for it to talk to my broker I have to have BT4LINK.EFS loaded. Half the time I forget to do this so I'd like the EMACROSSOVER.EFS to load/call the link script.

The link script is encrypted so I can not look at the code and included it in.

P.S. I realize I have been posting more and will more then likely be annoying over the next few weeks but any good ideas I come up with and code will be shared (what joy!

Hello Geoff,

Currently there isn't an EFS method available that will load another EFS onto a chart. However, please feel free to submit a suggestion for this functionality to [email protected].

As an alternative solution, you could load the BT4LINK.efs onto your chart and then save the page (Page-->Save Page As). Then the next time you start up the application, just load that page from the Page menu and the BT4LINK.efs will already be loaded when that page loads.

FYI, there's no limit on questions. Ask and share as much as you like. Also, if you haven't tried this already, the forums has a search feature that you may find helpful. Many of the questions you need answers to most likely have been asked before. If you don't find the answer you're looking for you're always welcome to post.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X