Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encrypted Studies and using them with a other studies

Hi,

I am fairly new to Esignal and have been trying to research my question for a few days now, but I am struggling to find the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not looking for someone to give me details on how to achieve my goal, but to confirm it is possible or not possible.

I have purchased collection of encrypted EFS files. I am wondering if I write my own EFS file would it be possible to use the alerts generated by these encrypted EFS files inside my newly created EFS file. For example, an encrypted EFS file generates a buy alert. Can another EFS file that I will create see that alert and then work with it. My goal is attempt to automate the trade?

I see in the EFS Wizard that you can add other studies, but there is only the built in studies available. Can you add encrypted studies?

saraga
    An efs cannot see the alerts generated by the Alert Object in another efs regardless if this is encrypted or not.
    However using the efsExternal() function it can access the values returned by another efs even if this is encrypted. For an example of this see this thread.
    If the efs you want to reference returns some values and you know the conditions that will trigger the alerts then you may be able to replicate those alerts in your efs
    Alex

Comment

Thank you for this valuable information!!

Comment

saraga
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X