Display price etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display price etc

Thank you for your help last time. I am working on this indicator to make something like Woodie's CCI, and i have been trading CCI for a year or so. I really like the idea about trading only a indicator. The next step for improvement on this indicator is the same system as Woodie's, with display of price, high/low of current and previous bar, daily high/low, and a countdown timer.
    I know that this may go way beyond my knowledge of programming, but i would really like to create this indicator myself.
    My question, is it possible to get some help whith this?
    I'm using this indicator for futures trading, and it really works good.

Finnhan
    Attached Files

Hello finnhan,

I would suggest that you start working on your formula and as you run into specific problems or questions, post your code and the specific details. We'll help you work through the process of learning EFS so that you may accomplish your custom formula needs. If you are just getting started with EFS you should check out the help guides and tutorials in the EFS KnowledgeBase. If you need to learn more about JavaScript in general, check out our video series for learning core JavaScript.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X