Trade Station Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Station Strategies

I'm a former Trade Station user and have many functions and strategies that I would like to bring into E-Signal. Is there any easy way of accomplishing this or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks.

Paul
    The strategies and functions would need to be programmed in EFS (Esignal Formula Script) in order to use them in eSignal.
    If you are interested in doing this yourself and would like to learn how to program in EFS then you may want to start by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series. That will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and review the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    If at any time you need help with a specific problem or question post it to these forums and someone will be available to assist you. Also try searching the forums as you may find that a solution is already available.
    If instead you would prefer to have someone else program them for you then you may want to consider contacting an EFS Consultant
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X