Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the open(), high(), low(), close() functions support multiple time/symbols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the open(), high(), low(), close() functions support multiple time/symbols?

I was trying to figure out if the open, close, high, and low price functions support multiple symbols and intervals and appreciate a sample using interval and symbol using a passed function parameter for symbol and/or interval alone.

I apologize for asking I read through some syntax posts and I'm not a programmer and for some reason can't get the syntactical rules/logic straight in my head.

Thank You,

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Hi Glen,

There are tools available to help you develop the structure you request. I suggest you give this one a try:

Comment

Glen
      In addition to Steve's suggestion you may also want to review the detailed set of examples provided for each of those price functions in the EFS KnowledgeBase under Function Reference-> Series Functions
      Alex

Comment

Steve and Alexis,

Thanks for the EFS2 Toolbox suggestion, I've seen references to to it but didn't know how to navigate into it, the F(x) in the .img was very helpful.

Regarding the link to the Knowledge Base, when I clicked on the Function Reference tab in my prior searches of the Knowledge Base I just saw a blank list in the list of "All Articles" with only a "#" under the heading "All Articles". What threw me is that if you click on any of the other categories, you do not get a "#" but instead a list of all the available subcategories.

I didn't realize the "#" was a live link that would expand the available list of function categories when clicked. After reading your response I dug a little deeper and the description and examples are exactly what I was looking for and extremely helpful wish I had realized that sooner, sorry about that.

Thank you both for the help.
        Last edited by demarcog; 12-18-2006, 01:46 PM.
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X