Study to Multiple Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study to Multiple Symbols

Need to apply a Study (Stochastic) to a "Multiple Symbols".
    Have APS H7-SFE as main Symbol and a Stochastic on a Chart.
    Then I've entered $XJO-ASX as a "Multiple Symbol".
    How can I now display/apply a second Stochastic whose data is based on that "Multiple Symbol" ($XJO-ASX)?

Or is there an efs study (Stochastic), that lets you choose which symbol it uses to plot its oscillating data?

Or is there a way, I can make a copy of a Stochastic and modify it to read data from any specified other symbol (using efs-editor, if its available to me, and where do I download it from?)

RainerAustralia
    You can use the customStoch.efs which is included in the EFS2 Custom folder in the Formulas folder and is already enabled for use with external symbols (and intervals). You can apply the symbol either when you first load the efs in the chart or through Edit Studies
    Alex

Comment

Colors for customStoch.efs

customStoch.efs > how/where to change color for each of the two oscillators? (besides the color overide button, which only overrides both together in same color)

Also, the UpperBand & LowerBand colors are hardcoded in Black. How/where to change color for these Bands; since I only work with black charts on my 10 monitors.

Thanks for all your anwers.

Comment

RainerAustralia
        The colors for the Stochastic plots are defined in lines 16 and 17 of the script while the colors for the bands are defined in lines 80 and 81.
        If you want to make those colors user definable through Edit Studies (ie without the need to edit the script) you will need to add the appropriate FunctionParameter (see the link for information and examples on how to implement the FunctionParameter Object and its methods).
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X