Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text draw on efs

hello all!
    i redesign a pivot EFS, now i want to remove the price label from the Y axis of the pivot lines, and display it next to the text label i put above each live?

so for example i'll see above the daily pivot "Daily pivot 12500".

hope to find help here,
    kobi
    Regards
    Kobi Triki
    [email protected]

kobi
    To remove the price label from the Y-axis right click the Y-axis and uncheck the study. Note that this cannot be done programmatically.
    With regards to adding text labels here is an example to use with the PivotPoint.efs which is included in the Pivots folder in Formulas. Insert the following line of code in line 44 of the script (ie just above the return statement)
    PHP Code:
    drawTextRelative(2vPP"Daily Pivot "+vPPColor.bluenull,Text.BOLD|Text.LEFT|Text.VCENTER"Arial"10"Pivot"); 
    Save the efs with a different name so as not to overwrite the original and then plot it on the chart. The result is shown in the screenshot enclosed below.
    For the description and the syntax required by the drawTextRelative() function see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

alex
      thanks alot

kobi
      Regards
      Kobi Triki
      [email protected]

Comment

Line Labels

Hey guys, the code for that would be very useful for me. I would LOVE an easier way to label lines of support/resistance.

thx in advance!
        Joseph D.

Comment

Working...
        X