Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close of Last Bar display

Hi,

I've been looking for an EFS that displays on the chart the closing price of the last bar (finished) on an intraday chart. The bar has to be closed and chart has to be forming the next bar on the chart. I've been trading the e-mini's on volume/spread bars and I need a way of seeing the last close on my chart at all times so I can enter trades quickly without having to use the cursor window to look at the last closing bar. I have been using the ticcountdown and volume countdown EFS's and really like how they display and work on my chart.

TM

TM
    A simple way to do what you want is to add to your script(s) a drawTextRelative() command to write the value of close(-1) on the chart

In the example it will write the value of the previous Close at the top of the chart in correspondence of the current bar (see result in the enclosed screenshot). To place the text in other locations in the chart see the link provided above for other flags
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis, it worked great. Once again you come to my rescue...I really appreciate the help I get on this forum.

Take care,
      Steve

Comment

Steve
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Comment

I cant' get the following code to print the bar close price. It prints the tick countdown just fine. What am I doing wrong?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by pdawg; 04-18-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

pdawg
            The drawTextRelative(...) command in lines 30-31 should be located before the return statement that is in line 28 and not after.
            Alex

Comment

Thanks it works now.

Comment

Working...
              X