Buttons and text.ONTOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons and text.ONTOP

I'm not having much luck getting my buttons to stay above a P&F chart. I am passing the following flags:
    Text.RELATIVETOLEFT | Text.RELATIVETOBOTTOM | Text.BUTTON | Text.ONTOP

But the button keeps getting obscured by the P&F chart plot no matter what. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug/feature?

Medin
    Price bars are always drawn over any graphic object generated by an efs script.
    The Text.ONTOP flag is used to draw the text on top of other graphic objects only.
    Alex

Comment

In that case, what would be a good way of doing this:

I have a row of buttons defined that will allow you to select various options that'll plot on the price chart when double-clicking in certain areas. I have it all working fine, but the buttons occasionally being obscured by the price plot is somewhat of an annoyance. How should I go about avoiding this? Is it possible to place the buttons into a separate area and still interact with / plot on the main price chart?

Comment

Medin
        At this time other than positioning the buttons in the space at the very top or bottom of the price window in which price bars are not plotted (when autoscaling is enabled) or placing them to the right of the most recent bar I can't think of a solution that would guarantee that they never get covered.
        If you would like to submit a suggestion to change this send an email to [email protected]
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X