Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving average separate

Hello.
    I am totally noob and I would like to make a study very simple of only 2 Moving average. But I want it to be separate of the price bar screen, to be clear to read, not in the price bar screen. I want it to be like Macd and stochastic.
    How can I make?
    I post a image to be more clear.

Thanks you.

PS: Sorry for the bad language, i am french.

t34
    If you are unfamiliar with efs then the easiest way to do what you are trying to accomplish is to use the Formula Wizard. You can find a detailed illustrated guiide on how to use the Formula Wizard in this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase. When you define your study with the Formula Wizard just set it up as a non price study.
    Alternatively you can convert to a non price study the MAx2.efs that is available here and that computes 2 user defined moving averages. To do this open the efs with the Editor and in line 12 of the script replace setPriceStudy(true) with setPriceStudy(false)
    Regardless of which solution you adopt - and I would suggest that you initially try the first one so as to familiarize yourself with efs in the simplest way - I would then suggest that you review the JavaScript for EFS videos and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X