Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Alert to list

Hi,

This may be a silly question. Do I have to be in a particular chart for the add_alert_to_list function to be triggered in a pop up. The pop ups only seem to work when I am in a chart. I have a quote list that is linked to the advanced charts.
    Can I have the alert to be triggered using an efs, when I am not in the chart itself ? Can I use a quote list which uses an efs file to trigger my custom study and pop up when my codition is met ? I would almost like dynamic scaaning of my quote list, using the efs language. Is this possible at all ?
    Thanks...

Hello mabtrader,

An EFS with the Alert.addToList() call must be running on an Advanced Chart in order to be executed. You can create conditions within an EFS that looks at external symbols, but you are limited to 7 for an individual EFS. If the EFS is not active on an Advanced Chart, no alert pop ups will be triggered. At this time, EFS does not run in a quote window and cannot perform dynamic scanning from a quote list. However, please feel free to submit a request for such a feature to [email protected].
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X