Split Background Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split Background Colors

I use setBarBgColor() to help display the condition of the most recent 5 bars in a study. Then for bar 6 and earlier, I use the setBar(Bar.BgColor...) to set the background color to black.

Instead, is there a way to set the Bg colors for bars 6 and earlier to two (split) colors, such as green above 0 and red below 0, while still having the first six bars displaying in non-split Bg colors?

Thank you
    shaeffer

shaeffer
    The option to retroactively set the minimum and maximum levels of the background color of a bar is not available at this time. These levels can be set only on the bar being currently evaluated.
    You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

I tried inserting the parameters from setBar(Bar.BgColor...) into setBarBgColor() just to see... and crashed the program three times. I should just believe you the first time.

Your suggestion I will not be following this time. From what I've been seeing since the late 7.x versions, if the suggestion does not directly enhance options, futures, forex or foreign markets trading, it will sit at the bottom of the list.

Regards
      shaeffer

Comment

Working...
      X