Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Alert

Hello.
    I have made a soundalert to this volume countdown study. Problem is that when the volume is below the limit I set in the menu, it makes a sound everytime the volume change. Is it possible to get this soundalert to go off only once?
    Attached Files

finnhan
    You may want to review this thread from which your efs was copied and where together with the script and the instructions on how to create the alerts I also point to an example to use for triggering the alerts only once
    Alex

Originally posted by finnhan
    Hello.
    I have made a soundalert to this volume countdown study. Problem is that when the volume is below the limit I set in the menu, it makes a sound everytime the volume change. Is it possible to get this soundalert to go off only once?

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Alex, but I still cant get this to work, It still gives alerts on every change in the volume. Attached the modifications i did. What am I missing or doing wrong?
      Finn
      Attached Files

Comment

finnhan
        When setting vFlag to true you are using a comparison operator (ie ==) instead of an assignement operator (ie =)
        Alex

Originally posted by finnhan
        Thanks Alex, but I still cant get this to work, It still gives alerts on every change in the volume. Attached the modifications i did. What am I missing or doing wrong?
        Finn

Comment

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot Alex, its working.
          Posted the efs thats working if anyone would like to have it.

Finn
          Attached Files

Comment

finnhan
            My pleasure and I am glad to hear it is now working
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X