Is this possible with an EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible with an EFS

I would like to have an EFS plot and continuously update the last afterhours price on a daily or an intraday chart which does not have a 24 hour template.

I would like the price to display on the itself as a line or a mark of some kind or even the price on the Y axis.

Thanks in advance

Patch227
    Assuming I understood correctly what you are asking I don't believe that would be possible because the intraday chart would not be receiving any trades outside of the Start/End times set in the Time Template and therefore would not be executing the efs.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex.

So would a daily chart (for US equities) set to a 24 hour template be able to receive after hours data?

Thanks

Comment

Patch227
        Daily (or higher interval) charts for US equities only include data for the regular trading session and the Settlement. They do not include pre or post market trading sessions. Also you cannot set the Start/End times of the daily (or higher) interval(s).
        What you could do is create in the Time Template a user defined interval that is based on the total trading time of the regular and after hours trading sessions eg 630 minutes (390+240) and then set the Start/End times for that user defined interval to 9:30/20:00 (this is assuming Eastern Time). This would create a replica of a daily chart that includes the regular trading and after hours sessions
        Alex

Comment

Thanks for the information Alex

Much appreciated

Comment

Patch227
            My pleasure
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X