efs Not Updating Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efs Not Updating Live

The Bill Williams efs - the AC and the AO - will not change color in real time. I need to manually refresh.

I know there was a similar problem with another indicator. Does anyone have the resolution.

Tx

Tom
    defg

yes, indeed, noticed that too.
    Moreover, after reloading the AO (or AC) efs, the colorcoding is updated, but the movement of the last bar changes again the correct colors of the last or 2nd last preceding bars, so that both the current, 2nd and 3rd last bar are wrong.

Somebody should manage to fix it, since as it functions now, it gives incorrect information and is of no use in realtime mode.

Unfortunately I have no programming abilities to solve this. Maybe somebody else does?

Fibonacci

Comment

EFS logic errors...

Matt Gundersen, myself and Garth just identified a LOGIC error that could cause thie type of problem. It has to do with the ORDER of the contents of the EFS.

If you would like, have Mr. William's contact myself of Mr. Gundersen for further help.

Computer do what they are told to do. In this case, the ORDER issue is causing the RT values to mess up.

Brad
      Brad Matheny
      eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
      X