continuous updating for study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continuous updating for study

Does someone have an idea for me regarding a problem I am encountering with a study I am writing/rewriting.

The study I am writing marks an up- or down-arrow on top of bars when certain conditions are met that are a result of bars preceding and bars following the bar in question. The problem is that the bars do not seem to update in real time. They only show the correct arrow indicators when I manually refresh the study.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Re: continuous updating for study

investudo1

...when certain conditions are met that are a result of bars preceding and bars following the bar in question
    If the conditions are looking for the "bars following" in real time then the issue is one of logic. The bars that follow do not exist in real time but are available only as the script runs through historical bars when it is first loaded or it is refreshed which would explain the behavior you describe.
    Alex

Originally posted by investudo1
    Does someone have an idea for me regarding a problem I am encountering with a study I am writing/rewriting.

The study I am writing marks an up- or down-arrow on top of bars when certain conditions are met that are a result of bars preceding and bars following the bar in question. The problem is that the bars do not seem to update in real time. They only show the correct arrow indicators when I manually refresh the study.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X