Issues with drawImageRelative()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with drawImageRelative()

When attempting to use drawImageRelative or drawImageAbsolute, I consistently get the following error message "ReferenceError: SystemHappyFace is not defined". In this case SystemHappyFace is obviously the image object that I am using.

Along the same lines, I was wondering if EFS allows the use of additional image objects (i.e. above and beyond what is provided out-of-the-box by eSignal).

Thanks,

trader2be

PS: I was suprised that live technical support (chat) doesn't provide EFS support. I see this as a severe limitation of the customer service capabilities.

trader2be
    Make sure that SystemHappyFace is a string ie "SystemHappyFace" as indicated in the parameter notes in this article of the EFS KnowledgeBase on drawImageRelative() (the same notes are also included in the article for drawImageAbsolute())
    As far as I know it is not possible to use other images only the built-in ones.
    Alex

Comment

Alexis,

Thanks, that fixed it. I guess that I did not originally include the quotes since the example that is provided in the HTML Help did not include them either. This is an error that eSignal may wish to fix in future release of the Help documentation.

Regards,

trader2be

Comment

trader2be
        You are welcome and I am glad to hear that fixed it.
        Alex

Originally posted by trader2be
        Alexis,

Thanks, that fixed it. I guess that I did not originally include the quotes since the example that is provided in the HTML Help did not include them either. This is an error that eSignal may wish to fix in future release of the Help documentation.

Regards,

trader2be

Comment

Why doesnt the help file included with the software have it that way?

Should I use the KB help cause there are many other omissions and errors like this?

Just curious cause I find little issues like this every so often.

Comment

madmike117
            You should reference the EFS KnowledgeBase as it contains the most current documentation.
            Alex

Originally posted by madmike117
            Why doesnt the help file included with the software have it that way?

Should I use the KB help cause there are many other omissions and errors like this?

Just curious cause I find little issues like this every so often.

Comment

Working...
            X