Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Day High-low.efs

Hello

The previous day Daily Bar efs does not seem to work this morning 6:22EST am on either the daily, or minute advanced charts. A chart of IBM does not show OHLC for previous day however, a gold chart does. Setting the Time template to rth east coast does not seem to fix the issue. my usual setting is pre and post market.

Is there a way to make this efs work even before the market opens ???...as I suspect it will work once the market is open...but it would be nice to review charts with this indicator working in the morning before the market opens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

Pogman
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pogman; 11-14-2007, 03:31 AM.

Re: PreviousDayDailyBar not working

Pogman
    The reason why you are not getting a plot on the current bar with some symbols is because those symbols have not begun trading as of yet hence there is no daily bar time stamped with today's date. Gold instead already has a daily bar time stamped with today's date.
    With regards to drawing those lines prior to the market open you may want to review the solution provided in this thread
    Alex

Originally posted by Pogman
    Hello

The previous day Daily Bar efs does not seem to work this morning 6:22EST am on either the daily, or minute advanced charts. A chart of IBM does not show OHLC for previous day however, a gold chart does. Setting the Time template to rth east coast does not seem to fix the issue. my usual setting is pre and post market.

Is there a way to make this efs work even before the market opens ???...as I suspect it will work once the market is open...but it would be nice to review charts with this indicator working in the morning before the market opens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

Pogman

Comment

HI Alex

thanks for the response and the thread. A bit more involved than I thought it would be...but possibly one day when I have the time I may attempt it.

Thanks for all your assistance. Have a great night.

Pogman

Comment

Pogman
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X