Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS2 and timetemplate question

Alex,

I read in one of your EFS2 informational posts that when dealing with externally called EFS2 functions, that the engine will take care of syncing the timetemplates. What if you specifically don't want them synced, is there any way to specify a timetemplate for the called EFS2 function?

Thanks,

Garth
    Garth

Garth
    When you pass an interval using the inv() function the Time Template that will be referenced is the same one that is applied to the chart. At this time it is not possible to specify a different Time Template (it is my understanding though that this funtionality has been requested)
    Alex

Originally posted by gspiker
    Alex,

I read in one of your EFS2 informational posts that when dealing with externally called EFS2 functions, that the engine will take care of syncing the timetemplates. What if you specifically don't want them synced, is there any way to specify a timetemplate for the called EFS2 function?

Thanks,

Garth

Comment

Not what I wanted to hear, but I do appreciate the information.

And thanks for those EFS2 informational posts, it saved me from asking a bunch of other questions

Garth
      Garth

Comment

Garth
        You are most welcome. Glad to know you found them useful
        Alex

Originally posted by gspiker
        Not what I wanted to hear, but I do appreciate the information.

And thanks for those EFS2 informational posts, it saved me from asking a bunch of other questions

Garth

Comment

Working...
        X