Download Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Is

I tried to download the indicator KST with average from the file sharing site. The file is trying to open with acrobat reader, but it will not open. I use Windows Vista.

I believe I will need assistance to download the KST indicator.
    Please advics. Thank you.

Ash
    Last edited by panjan; 11-30-2007, 10:52 AM.

Re: INDICATOR Download issue VISTA

Ash
    In the File Download dialog box that will appear after you clicked on the file name in FileShare select Save instead of Open. Then in the Save As dialog box navigate to the Formulas folder in eSignal (or to any one of its subfolders) and click the Save button.
    This will download the file to that folder. At that point you can open the file from within eSignal using the EFS Editor
    Alex

Originally posted by panjan
    I tried to download the indicator KST with average from the file sharing site. The file is trying to open with acrobat reader, but it will not open. I use Windows Vista.

I believe I will need assistance to download the KST indicator.
    Please advics. Thank you.

Ash

Comment

Alex,

I tried to download the KST with average. It didn't work. I called the help desk and they also think that the file is corrupted. Please have a look into the matter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ashraf

Comment

Ashraf
        I just downloaded it from my group in FileShare and it is working fine
        Alex

Originally posted by panjan
        Alex,

I tried to download the KST with average. It didn't work. I called the help desk and they also think that the file is corrupted. Please have a look into the matter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ashraf

Comment

Working...
        X