Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with setBarBgColor?

Running Get version 10.0.1086.932
    Older efs routines and new ones I am writing all show same behavior now.
    When I use setBarBgColor the color hides the price bars, or candles, or price lines.

It is acting like it is actually a foreground color and the price is in the background. I searched forum and found someone's sample of painting yellow between Bollinger Bands. On my PC this paints yellow between the bands and hides the part of the price candle that is also between the bands. (bbcolor.efs from 2006 posting)
    I even tried simple program with the wizard and that behaves the same way.

I cant find a property to change this.

The only reason I think it may be a setting within my installation is that I would have expected other complaints to be posted by now. I had to fully re-install eSignal with this install due to some corruption during the install.

Thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files

Dave
    The issue you are seeing is not caused by any setting you may have but by a bug introduced in build 1086 (see also this thread on the same issue)
    Alex

Originally posted by mooseman
    Running Get version 10.0.1086.932
    Older efs routines and new ones I am writing all show same behavior now.
    When I use setBarBgColor the color hides the price bars, or candles, or price lines.

It is acting like it is actually a foreground color and the price is in the background. I searched forum and found someone's sample of painting yellow between Bollinger Bands. On my PC this paints yellow between the bands and hides the part of the price candle that is also between the bands. (bbcolor.efs from 2006 posting)
    I even tried simple program with the wizard and that behaves the same way.

I cant find a property to change this.

The only reason I think it may be a setting within my installation is that I would have expected other complaints to be posted by now. I had to fully re-install eSignal with this install due to some corruption during the install.

Thanks
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X