Email Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Alerts

My email alerts function is not working. Anyone else having this problem? I set alerts for stocks and indexes to be emailed to my cell phone but the alerts are not going thru.

Comment

Forget it, problem solved.

Comment

I've tried all the versions of code in this thread but can only get them to work sporadically. Is anyone else having this problem?. If not, what chart setups are you using to get it to work (Symbol, Interval etc...)?

Comment

How do you specify which email address to send this email to?

Thanks.

Comment

Same here. Can't get it to work consistently. Gave up

Comment

Fast Trader
              Click on the Alerts icon or select View->Alerts... from the main menu.
              In the Alerts dialog box put a checkmark in Email Alert, then click the Settings button next to it and fill in the boxes with the relevant information.

The To address you specify here will be the one used by all email Alerts including those generated by efs.
              Alex

Comment

Thanks for the info, I went ahead with the steps you listed. Still not working. Here's the code I'm using:

Alert.email("BUY ES",close(0, "ES #F"));

Is the code flawed?

-FastTrader

Comment

FastTrader
                  I just inserted that line of code in a script and ran it in Tick Replay and it is working fine.
                  However that does not exclude that your script may not be generating the signal that triggers the alert.
                  Also have you checked if email alerts are working independently of efs?
                  FAQs on Alerts can be found by clicking here
                  Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X