Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chart Title and Price bar not visible after installing 12/24/07 Version 10 release 4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Title and Price bar not visible after installing 12/24/07 Version 10 release 4.

Just installed the latest build hoping that the 100% CPU esignal to IB problem would be resolved and when a study is loaded that uses setBarBgColor the background is painted but the price bars and chart title are not visible.

I also have a button to enable/disable trading which is toggled by clicking on the "enable" or "disable" text string within the button that when clicked on no longer changes the value.

Is the prior build available as I would like to uninstall rel 4 and reinstall rel 3 where these problems did not occur?

Thanks,

Glen
    Last edited by demarcog; 01-07-2008, 06:33 PM.
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Hello Glen,

Originally posted by demarcog
    Just installed the latest build hoping that the 100% CPU esignal to IB problem would be resolved and when a study is loaded that uses setBarBgColor the background is painted but the price bars and chart title are not visible.
    This is a known issue and will be resolved in the next release.

I also have a button to enable/disable trading which is toggled by clicking on the "enable" or "disable" text string within the button that when clicked on no longer changes the value.
    Try adding a debugPrintln() statement to the end of the function (prior to the return statement if present) that is supposed to execute when you click on the object. Does the debug statement get executed?

Is the prior build available as I would like to uninstall rel 4 and reinstall rel 3 where these problems did not occur?

Thanks,

Glen
    Here you go.
    eSignal_v10_r3.exe
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Glen,

I believe the problem you found is the same as I wrote in this thread

Try to use drawTextPlixel as a workaround. Rolling back r3 may cause excessive CPU usage when using QT IB plugin.

- Clearpicks

Comment

Jason/Mike,

Thanks very much for the help.

Glen
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X