Disable right click pop up menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable right click pop up menu?

Is there any way to disable the ‘Chart Options’ pop up menu that shows up when you right click on a chart? I'd like to take advantage of the right mouse button click and double click events, but the pop up menu is sort of getting in the way of doing that. …I'm already using the left button by the way.

Re: Disable right click pop up menu?

Axiom
    Not that I am aware of.
    You may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Customer Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal application.
    Alex

Originally posted by Axiom
    Is there any way to disable the ‘Chart Options’ pop up menu that shows up when you right click on a chart? I'd like to take advantage of the right mouse button click and double click events, but the pop up menu is sort of getting in the way of doing that. …I'm already using the left button by the way.

Comment

You'll notice that if you define a button in a chart that when you click the right mouse button on it, the pop-up menu does not get triggered.

I have sent a request to eSignal development to allow the same kind of control to the user through EFS no matter if you're in a button or not.

I also sent a request to allow EFS to detect the click/doubleclick of a middle mouse button. Just about everyone has a roller on their mouse and when you click it, you should have the same kind of routines that get called in your code:

onMButtonDown(), onMButtonUp(), onMButtonDblClk()

Comment

Working...
      X