• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Console

hello,

i am using this pivot indicator.
    http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...pivot+midpoint

i wanted to get pivots based on an other zimezone. i thougt i can do this with a different time template. but the pivots are at the same level.

can someone tell me how this is possible. or can the creator of this nice tool ad a possibility to change time zone?

maybe something like 0=GMT, +1 Berlin, -6 NY

thanks

FFI: I am using the pivot console from download center 2.0.1

thanks

Comment

Hi,

this is important for me to know.

Can someone from esignal tell me if it is possible to change beginning/end indicator time with a time template or not?

Is it only possible if it is included in the efs.?

Or do I have an other possibility to change beginning/end for the pivot indicator?

Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
        If you are referring to the Pivot Console and/or other indicators that reference the daily bar then it is not possible to shift their start times through the Time Template. The reason the plots of these indicators begin at midnight [or on the first bar of the day] is that to maintain the synchronization between intervals the efs engine uses the date and time of the bars and the daily bar is time stamped 00:00. However the data of the daily bar is based on the session times of the symbol regardless of where the plots begin.
        To do what you are want would require the use of a completely different code logic. If you search through the forums you should find some variants of the pivot study that are based on the charted data (ie they are not referencing external intervals) and that will begin the plots at user defined times
        Alex

Originally posted by Tomcat8
        Hi,

this is important for me to know.

Can someone from esignal tell me if it is possible to change beginning/end indicator time with a time template or not?

Is it only possible if it is included in the efs.?

Or do I have an other possibility to change beginning/end for the pivot indicator?

Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Comment

Timezone

Tomcat,
          My solution is: use the New York Timezone in your computer.
          I use this way, without problems.

Comment

Thanks Alex, Barros,

I was thinking about this possibility. But first I will make a search.

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
              Note that with version 10 you don't necessarily have to change the PC clock but can set the charts to display in Exchange time or GMT (in addition to Local time)
              Alex

Originally posted by Tomcat8
              Thanks Alex, Barros,

I was thinking about this possibility. But first I will make a search.

Tomcat

Comment

Working...
              X