VWAP EFS Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWAP EFS Study

Have been using the last few years Alexis Montenegro amVWAP.efs which is pretty useful. However it requires the amStudies function library which expires every year end and has not been updated yet.

I wonder if Alex will continue updating the amStudies or if there is another similar indicator available.

Happy New Year to all.

Hello Alexis,

I used to be very on this forum and the beneficiary of your more than kind assistance on many posts.

in spite of my best effort during those years of trying to succeed in my lifelong passion of trading I basically
    "blew up" as they say and had to leave the business for almost 10 years now.

I'm giving it another shot and recently resubscribed to eSignal again.

I just wanted to say thank you to you and others at the time, Brad, Jason, Jay, etc, as I've never forgotten the help you all provided.

Wondering if the function libraries, for your amStudies, the TL class library etc. are still available, as many of my old EFS are failing due to the "expired' error?

Over the years there were so many promising strategies published that I was also wondering if you could recommend one to use as a template for backtesting and realtime?

I love the holygrail strategy you wrote based on Linda's book. It is truly a beautiful piece of code which I began working with this past week.

Thanks again for all the help.
    glen
    [email protected]

Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X