X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Console v2.0.1

Hi

Could you help me on the use of this efs please "Pivot Console v2.0.1"

When I load it on Ftse Fut - Z H8-EEI - The efs does not take the previous day for the reference High Low & Close. Instead it takes 2 days previous for this reference.

( example - for today - 20 Feb - the reference day the efs takes is the 18 Feb instead of the 19 feb)

Would appreciate any advise on this.

Thanks
    Sunny
    Last edited by sunny2005; 02-20-2008, 08:55 AM.

Re: Pivot Console v2.0.1

Sunny
    At my end the pivots returned by the script appear to be based on the February 19 data (see enclosed screenshot).
    The first thing you may want to try is to remove the efs and reload it and see if that resolves the issue. If it does not then open a daily chart for the symbol and check if there is a daily bar for February 19 which is what the script would be calling. If for any reason that daily bar is missing try refreshing the chart and if that still does not resolve the issue try closing down both eSignal and the Data Manager and restarting them after a few seconds.
    You may also want to contact Chris Kryza who is the author of the script. You can find the email in the comments included at the top of the script
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Originally posted by sunny2005
    Hi

Could you help me on the use of this efs please "Pivot Console v2.0.1"

When I load it on Ftse Fut - Z H8-EEI - The efs does not take the previous day for the reference High Low & Close. Instead it takes 2 days previous for this reference.

( example - for today - 20 Feb - the reference day the efs takes is the 18 Feb instead of the 19 feb)

Would appreciate any advise on this.

Thanks
    Sunny

Comment

Hi Alexis

Thanks

Tried all that you suggested - Alas No Joy!

Could it be something to do with the Time Template?

Sunny

Comment

Sunny
        I wouldn't think so since the study references the daily bar and the Time Template only controls the number of days loaded with the daily interval.
        Have you tried running the PivotPointAll.efs which is provided in the Pivots folder? Does that study also calculate the pivots based on the data of 2 days ago?
        Also as I suggested in my previous reply you may want to try contacting Chris Kryza who developed the script
        Alex

Hi Alexis

Thanks

Tried all that you suggested - Alas No Joy!

Could it be something to do with the Time Template?

Sunny

Comment

Thanks Alexis

No joy

Attaching a .png of todays pivots

Note the reference date as 20th for values.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sunny
            I tested it again and as far as I can see the study is returning the correct results at my end (see enclosed screenshot)
            You may want to open a daily chart [which is what the script is referencing] and verify that the values are correct for that date. As a reference I am also enclosing a screenshot of the daily bar in which you can see that the High and Low for 2/21 are the same as those returned by the Pivot Console
            Alex

Thanks Alexis

No joy

Attaching a .png of todays pivots

Note the reference date as 20th for values.

Comment

Working...
            X