Help for EFS language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for EFS language

Help required. I use Tradestation 2000i and I have all my trading formulae written in the Tradestation Easylanguage. I want to shift over to E Signal and write my formulae in E-Signal's EFS language.

Can anyone help me to learn the EFS language. I can travel to you and pay for your time.

I know a little bit about Java and JavaScript, so I should not be too much of a problem.

Grateful to anyone who can help or put me on the correct road.

I am based in Surrey, United Kingdom.

Thanks

tom96
    Iif you are interested in learning to program in EFS the easiest way [especially if you are already familiar with programming in general] is to start by reviewing the Java Script for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    Also search the EFS forums as you will find literally hundreds of examples available to you
    Alex

Originally posted by tom96
    Help required. I use Tradestation 2000i and I have all my trading formulae written in the Tradestation Easylanguage. I want to shift over to E Signal and write my formulae in E-Signal's EFS language.

Can anyone help me to learn the EFS language. I can travel to you and pay for your time.

I know a little bit about Java and JavaScript, so I should not be too much of a problem.

Grateful to anyone who can help or put me on the correct road.

I am based in Surrey, United Kingdom.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X