Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Performance Monitor

Hi,

I'm looking for ways to speed up my EFS backtests. If we run a complex backtest from Jan 1, 2020 to present (July 27, 2020) about 80,000 candles it takes roughly 5 minutes. I noticed in the EFS documentation there is mention of an EFS Performance Monitor Window but I can't find it in version 12.14.

If anyone has info on the window or suggestions about EFS performance bottlenecks / various ways to improve loading times I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hello ewdeg98,

You’re probably already doing this, but in the event that you’re not, I’d like to suggest that you enable “Local Data Storage” so as to remove some of the latency of having to get everything off of the internet each time you reload a chart…Application Properties-->Local Data Storage. I’ll guess that the EFS Performance Monitor Window is a goner, but if you find it please let me know here.

By the way, thanks for the info on eSignal's VS Code Plugin extension version 0.30.1, I had the prior version and couldn't get the IntelliSense feature to work.

Comment

Working...
    X