Drawing Lines On Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Lines On Top

I have several studies running in a price chart. One shades in an area using setBarBgColor(). It seems that the shading from this command hides other lines drawn using drawLineRelative() by other studies. I don't see the ONTOP options available for the line drawing command.

Is there any way that I can force the lines to always be drawn on top of all the other output in the price chart?

Thanks.

Bob

Re: Drawing Lines On Top

Bob
    There currently isn't an option to force the lines drawn with the drawLineRelative() function to be displayed on top. That option applies only to lines drawn with the Line Tools or with the addLineTool() function.
    It is my understanding that eSignal is working on adding the option to define the display order of the studies and that this should be available in one of the upcoming releases.
    In the mean time try reversing the order in which you load the scripts
    Alex

Originally posted by AssetHound
    I have several studies running in a price chart. One shades in an area using setBarBgColor(). It seems that the shading from this command hides other lines drawn using drawLineRelative() by other studies. I don't see the ONTOP options available for the line drawing command.

Is there any way that I can force the lines to always be drawn on top of all the other output in the price chart?

Thanks.

Bob

Comment

Thanks, Alex, that was helpful. I'll try a different loading order or just go to plan "b." Have a great day!

Bob

Comment

Bob
        My pleasure. You too have a great day
        Alex

Originally posted by AssetHound
        Thanks, Alex, that was helpful. I'll try a different loading order or just go to plan "b." Have a great day!

Bob

Comment

Working...
        X