Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier eSignal Version

Hello Alex,

Since I have downloaded your recent version I have the problem of my studies hiding the price bars. In your earlier version there was no such problem.

Can you please guide me how to download an earlier eSignal version so as to avoid this problem. As soon as you rectify this problem in the current version I will download your latest version.

Thank you,

Nissan

Nissan,

Try using the forum Search Tool and use download as the text to search the forum.

You'll see where Alex answered this same question just the other day.

To better focus your search, you can try using this search term downl* AND vers* AND eSigna* to search the forum.

Hope this helps you find the version you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you

I followed your instructions, downloaded the previous version, my studies are shown OK now. Looking forward to the release of your rectified version.

Thank you,

Nissan

Comment

Re: Thank you

Nissan,

You are most welcome, good to hear things worked out for you. Just so you are aware, I am not an employee of eSignal, rather am just a forum member, contributing when I can.

Originally posted by nissan
        I followed your instructions, downloaded the previous version, my studies are shown OK now. Looking forward to the release of your rectified version.

Thank you,

Nissan

Comment

Hi Steve,

It is a pleasure for me to thank you for your assisstance especially now knowing you are contributing from your knowledge and experience just to help other eSignal users.

Chapeau, Nissan

Comment

Working...
          X