Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Indicator Pane Size

Hi,

I am trying to find the statement of which I can define the default loading size for an indicator I have created (Size of the actual pane on screen under the chart). I understand I can define the StudyMax() and StudyMin() however these simply scale themselves according to the default indicator window size and have no bearing on the physical size of the pane being displayed.

Up until now I have to load the indicator and manually drag the window pane bar up to the desired point on the chart screen.

I would really appreciate any assistance in this matter. Cheers!

James.

Hello James,

The functionality you're looking for does not exist presently. The height of the indicator panes can only be adjusted manually at this time. Please feel free to submit suggestions for enhancements under Customer Support --> Make a Suggestion.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Save the chart with the indicators at their proper sizes and then save that chart as a .ach file, and then have that chart load when eSignal starts and then the indicators will be the same as you set them prior to saving the chart.

If you are loading new indicators to a chart though, they do indeed load at the bottom and that can be not enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
      X