Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Alert for custom EFS

Hi~

I just created my first EFS and it is working fine for the charts that I have open. This EFS has an alert that notifies me when certain conditions are met. So far so good.

I typically work with 30-40 stock symbols that I have in Quote window and linked to the different time frame charts. I would like to apply my custom EFS to the 15 min chart, and would like it to activate alerts when the condition is met for ALL the stocks in the Quote window.

Is that possible?
    Or do I have to have dedicated charts for each symbol that I want to apply the EFS to?

Thanks in advance!
    anarco

anarco
    See this reply by JasonK in response to a similar question
    Alex

Originally posted by anarco
    Hi~

I just created my first EFS and it is working fine for the charts that I have open. This EFS has an alert that notifies me when certain conditions are met. So far so good.

I typically work with 30-40 stock symbols that I have in Quote window and linked to the different time frame charts. I would like to apply my custom EFS to the 15 min chart, and would like it to activate alerts when the condition is met for ALL the stocks in the Quote window.

Is that possible?
    Or do I have to have dedicated charts for each symbol that I want to apply the EFS to?

Thanks in advance!
    anarco

Comment

Hi~

The email from Jason says:

"One thing that you need to be aware of is that a single EFS formula is limited to accessing up to 7 different symbols and/or intervals. You will not be able to run a single EFS on a large list of symbols. "

Do you happen to know if there will be support for a larger list of symbols per EFS in the future?

Thanks,
      anarco

Comment

anarco
        Based on the replies given by Jason in other threads on a similar topic it is my understanding that it is not under consideration at this time.
        Regardless you may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Customer Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal application.
        Alex

Originally posted by anarco
        Hi~

The email from Jason says:

"One thing that you need to be aware of is that a single EFS formula is limited to accessing up to 7 different symbols and/or intervals. You will not be able to run a single EFS on a large list of symbols. "

Do you happen to know if there will be support for a larger list of symbols per EFS in the future?

Thanks,
        anarco

Comment

Working...
        X