Adding a text box to custom efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a text box to custom efs

I was trying to add a text box to the customEnvelope.efs that comes with esignal.

I tried to add the following line before the return statement, but it does not add the text box. Maybe my logic is not right. Any pointers would help.

PHP Code:
    drawTextRelative(3xMidEnv"MidEnv=" +formatPriceNumber(xMidEnv), Color.blacknullText.FRAME Text.VCENTER Text.BOLD"Arial"12"MidEnv");

return new Array (
    getSeries(xUpEnv), getSeries(xMidEnv), getSeries(xLoEnv)); 

Re: Adding a text box to custom efs

akiri
    In the drawTextRelative() function you need to use the value ie xMidEnv.getValue(0) instead of the series object as the y location and as the text to draw. Also you should run a null check on the value prior to using it in the drawTextRelative() function
    Alex

Originally posted by akiri
    I was trying to add a text box to the customEnvelope.efs that comes with esignal.

I tried to add the following line before the return statement, but it does not add the text box. Maybe my logic is not right. Any pointers would help.

PHP Code:
    drawTextRelative(3xMidEnv"MidEnv=" +formatPriceNumber(xMidEnv), Color.blacknullText.FRAME Text.VCENTER Text.BOLD"Arial"12"MidEnv");

return new Array (
    getSeries(xUpEnv), getSeries(xMidEnv), getSeries(xLoEnv)); 

Comment

Thanks, it worked.

I had tried getvalue before and it did not work. It had to be the null check, which I did not try before.

Thank you again.

Comment

akiri
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by akiri
        Thanks, it worked.

I had tried getvalue before and it did not work. It had to be the null check, which I did not try before.

Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
        X