Bar Chart Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Chart Plot

Is it possibe to use a bar chart for the plot type in a custom non price study??

setPlotType(PLOTTYPE_BAR CHART);

When I try to type it into the plot type line as above, the letters
    turn black, and it won't let me do it.

If I try to set the study up as price study, the price pane still gets it's data for the price axis from the main symbol. Is there anyway of making the price pane just plot out the custom study, in the price pane byitself??

Thanks,

John

Re: Bar Chart Plot

John

That is because it is not a valid plot type. For the list of currently available plot types see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase.

Is there anyway of making the price pane just plot out the custom study, in the price pane byitself??
    Starting with version 10.1 which is currently available as a Release Candidate [see this announcement] you can plot a study in the price pane - or overlay a non price study in the price pane - and hide the price bars
    Alex

Originally posted by xoprofittaker
    Is it possibe to use a bar chart for the plot type in a custom non price study??

If I try to set the study up as price study, the price pane still gets it's data for the price axis from the main symbol. Is there anyway of making the price pane just plot out the custom study, in the price pane byitself??

Thanks,

John

Comment

Thanks Alexis

Cool, very cool.

Thanks Alexis,

John

Comment

John
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by xoprofittaker