Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bInit / If else logic

Hi there,

My EFS study returns a plot just fine, but I'm not sure if my logic is correct.

What I am trying to do is to take the current market price, lets say it's 1420.00 and lock that in, and kinda use it as a ruler.

Then I want to subtract that ruler (1420) from the close of the live market. So we should get a perfect plot of price, only 1420 points lower, with the plot starting at zero.

I am trying to lock in this ruler number (1420), in the initialization process.

The next step will be to use an if statement to set up a range for the market to move within. The first condition of the if statement, is violated when the market has gone up or down 10 points. Thus triggering the second condition, which is to declare the initialization = false. And thus recalculationg the ruler number afresh.

It seems to me that the plot should move in a range from 10 to -10 and then, when the new ruler is recalculated the plot should drop staight down to zero again. from 10.

The question that I have after looking at the plot is this. Is this what the attached EFS study is doing or is my logic all wrong???

Thanks for your help,

John
    Attached Files

This may help... let me know how you get on.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X