Problems with efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with efs

Hi, it seems like these efs's no longer work: cumulative_volume and bid_ask_analysis. Seems, like it's not actually counting the tick volume.
    Attached Files

atlas
    Are you using the versions published in the library? If that is the case you may want to provide the symbol, interval and settings you are using so that others can try to replicate the issue you are seeing.
    Also what version (and build) of eSignal are you running?
    Enclosed below are two screenshots showing the values returned by the BidAskAnalysis script at random times. The top one is set to count ticks (cumulative and bar) and the bottom one is set to Volume (cumulative and bar) and in both cases if you do the math the values match those shown in the corresponding T&S windows
    If you are getting different results you may want to also post a similar image illustrating the problem as that may help in understanding what the issue (if any) is
    Alex

Originally posted by atlas
    Hi, it seems like these efs's no longer work: cumulative_volume and bid_ask_analysis. Seems, like it's not actually counting the tick volume.

Comment

I don't think they're modified. I was using ES on a 1-min. I still have 1253, so I'll get the latest beta.

Comment

atlas
        The latest version is 10.1 RC2 build 1245
        Alex

I don't think they're modified. I was using ES on a 1-min. I still have 1253, so I'll get the latest beta.

Comment

Which is the build number?
          Attached Files

Comment

atlas
            The third group of numbers 1230 in your case
            Alex

Which is the build number?

Comment

Working...
            X