Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Displaying cursor labels only, without plotting a line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying cursor labels only, without plotting a line?

I have been trying to draw cursor labels without having to draw the associated line, I’ve tried setting setdefaultbarthickness to 0 or null, I’ve also looked for something like “invisible” in setplottype, et cetera, but I have been unable to figure out how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Re: Displaying cursor labels only, without plotting a line?

Axiom
    You have two solutions to display the label in the Cursor Window without plotting the returned item.
    One is to simply convert to a string the item you are returning in your script. EFS will not plot a string but will return its value to the Cursor Window.
    The other solution (available starting from version 10.1) is to use the setShowSeries() function (see the link to the EFS KnowledgeBase article for the description and syntax)
    Alex

Originally posted by Axiom
    I have been trying to draw cursor labels without having to draw the associated line, I’ve tried setting setdefaultbarthickness to 0 or null, I’ve also looked for something like “invisible” in setplottype, et cetera, but I have been unable to figure out how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

the simple solution is to convert your return values to a string..

return new Array(""+val1, ""+val2, ""+val3);
      Brad Matheny
      eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

works great, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X